- A leafy green with a bright, tart and lemony flavour!
- Chop it up in a marinade or dressing
- Stir it into soups or stews
- Use it fresh in salads or stirfrys for a zing
- Best used with fish, potatoes, eggs, sour cream, and yogurt.
All harvested 24-48 hours in advance! Organically-grown, no pesticides or herbicides EVER.
Grown with regenerative practices in Kingsville at GreenerFarms.
DELIVERY AVAILABLE MONDAY-THURSDAY Windsor-Essex. This map (see below) is approximate, your delivery may arrive on a different day depending on our route changes, etc. We will send a "delivered notification" when the product has been delivered.
If you'd like, on a hot day, leave out a cooler for us and we'll drop the produce in a cooler!
PLEASE ORDER BY 9 AM THE DAY BEFORE YOUR DELIVERY DAY! (If your day is MONDAY, please order by 9 AM on SUNDAY!)
MONDAY - LASALLE, UNIVERSITY AREA, WEST WINDSOR, SOUTH WINDSOR, AMHERSTBURG, HARROW, KINGSVILLE, LEAMINGTON
TUESDAY - DOWNTOWN, WALKERVILLE, FOUNTAIN BLEU UP TO JEFFERSON
WEDNESDAY - RIVERSIDE, TECUMSEH, LAKESHORE UP UNTIL PIKE CREEK
THURSDAY - LAKESHORE, BELLE RIVER, ESSEX, COTTOM, SOUTH WALKERVILLE